We’re trusted partners who take an active role in helping our clients improve their results. Here’s why.
Our vision is to improve communities by strengthening work cultures
Studies show that anywhere from 70% to 85% of employees are not happy with their work environments and, as a result, become disengaged at work. This negative energy permeates all aspects of their lives.
Imagine a world in which 80% of all employees genuinely enjoy what they do for a living. We achieve this by creating high-performing, energizing environments that create value for organizations, teams, employees, and their communities.
We believe so strongly in the MIND Methodology because we have proven it with hundreds of teams across multiple industries, and simply put, it works. Now we are committed to collaborating with the right organizations to help their teams work better together at improving what’s most important.
The result is stronger organizations and healthier communities, built on creating value. Join us.
The endless cycle continues until someone
like you stops thinking:
"There has to be a better way"
We’re on a mission to help companies improve their most important number
Meetings are where people come together to look forward, look back, solve problems, collaborate, negotiate, and so much more. Meetings shouldn’t keep you from the work that matters, they should accelerate your team’s work.
We believe every meeting matters and that’s why we created 3TW. It’s a place for leaders to share productive conversations and enable teams to collaborate and achieve better results.
ETW offers an improved way to create value, aligning your teams around what’s most important. Our methodology and solutions help you choose where to focus, and how to make and act on your decisions. We’ll help you connect your strategy and culture to execution and results. We provide your leaders the opportunity to gain contextualized leadership development and collaborative performance management. You’ll soon discover that team members have greater clarity and focus around doing the right work, in the right order, at the right time.
ETW is not...
- An enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
- A contact relationship manager (CRM)
- A financial system
- A robust project management tool
- A human resource information system (HRIS)
- A data warehouse
- Another file management software
- A standalone software that works independent of the MIND methodology
- Alignment on what’s most important
- A simple, sustainable way to create value
- Doing the right work, in the right order, at the right time
- The foundation for a high-performance culture
- A methodology for making decisions
- Strategic planning and communication
- Collaborative performance management
- Improved voice, focus and accountability of every team member